It’s easy to get the most out of your concierge car wash. You just need to be prepared, choose your wash and service wisely, and pay attention to detail. In this blog post we’ll go over how best to prepare for a concierge carwash at our local location so you end up with a clean car that looks great!
- Make sure you have the right tools. You should be prepared with:
- A jack and jack stands (if your car needs jacking up).
- A lug wrench or socket set.
- A hose, sponge, bucket, and brush to clean off dirt and grime before washing your vehicle. This will help ensure that the concierge car wash does not damage or scratch your paint job while washing it.
- An extra pair of hands if possible so that you can work on both sides at once (this will save time!).
Choose your service
Now that you’ve decided to take your car to a concierge wash, it’s time to choose your service. You can add any of the following options on top of your regular wash:
- Waxing – Waxing will help keep dirt from sticking to the paint and make it look shiny and new.
- Tire shine – A tire shine will keep your wheels looking sharp by preventing them from becoming dull over time.
- Detailing – Detailing is a more intensive cleaning process than just washing; it removes stains, restores old paint jobs, and more!
Waxing is a great way to make your car look like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Waxing will help keep dirt from sticking to the paint and make it look shiny and new. Tire shine is a good way to keep your wheels looking sharp by preventing them from becoming dull over time. Detailing is a more intensive cleaning process than just washing; it removes stains, restores old paint jobs, and more.
Pay attention to the detail
- Pay attention to detail. The most important thing you can do when using a concierge car wash is paid attention to the details, and if something doesn’t seem right, ask about it! If your car is being washed by hand instead of with a machine, make sure that they are doing a thorough job–you don’t want to end up with dust still stuck on your windows or dirt in hard-to-reach places (like between the seats).
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. If there’s anything else that seems off or just doesn’t look right, speak up! Your concierge should be happy to explain what’s going on and help you get exactly what you want out of their service–and if something goes wrong during the process (like if they damage something), they should offer some sort of compensation like free next time around or even just an apology letter explaining why this happened so it won’t happen again in future cases involving other clients who may not know how things work yet either but could learn from mistakes made by others before them…
Concierge car washes are a great service, but they can be even better if you’re prepared. Make sure you choose your wash and service wisely by paying attention to detail.
Many concierge car wash Christchurch will offer discounts or even free washes if you sign up for their loyalty program. This is a great way to save money in the long run and also get free perks as well.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this guide to the best car washes in town. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment us below.